Friday, November 16, 2007

HATE

Just now my boss talk to me in office this morning,he said that when our new colleague come start work here next week,dunt v go out for lunch together,he scare not enough ppl in office to answer the phone,actually he worried is I will talk too much about our company or him to new girl,I know must is this reason..coz before that,my x-colleague always out for lunch together v me,on the same time,we still feel our boss is kind than other boss,cos allow we go together.now for me is not true..he same v other boss.
Y must go 1 by 1?Boss,do u know v eat alone is very sian to eat leh,so sad when eat leh especially when v saw other ppl is eat v colleague!y u must do like that?I hate ,can u dunt disturb us?how can i survival in this company for longer?not,i think so.i wont be longer v boss like that,i really hate everything wat he want me to do n must follow......

4 comments:

Little Pooh said...

hi ah bee! everywhere boss also like that 1, they can talk on people but cannot accept people talk on him!
now u meet 1,others u changed job liao, if unlucky also will meet 1 more same boss
don't be so angry ! relax relax

SAMMI GAN said...

my boss is very secret 1,all things he oso wont let us know even when will come a new girl!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

SAMMI GAN said...

hi,crescenet,thanks for view my blog.