Monday, December 24, 2007

FREE

Yes,finally today is my last day,successful resigned & leave this company,I hope this day come long time ago.Start frm 25/12/07 not need to face some ppl I unlike everyday,yeah!
Actually today eve x'mas,a lot of company work half day only,we hope also but my company full day,for me is ok,coz is last day,some more still have a lot of things havent finish update and handover to new colleague.So I oso cant back on the top 6pm,just OT 25minutes to tell them about my job and clear my file.
Hope they wont score me after I leave if anything I havent update,hehe...
When leave this company,i didnt feel sad,maybe unlike this company and boss anymore,just feel happy,but anywhere i will be back S'pore on Jan to find new job again,hope my next job will better than previos company.

2 comments:

Little Pooh said...

hi friend! 1st of all congratulation on ur free!
welcome back to Malaysia!
really happy on hear about it since u already leave us long time liao!
next time we can get together always liao!
Merry Christmas!
Happy new Year

SAMMI GAN said...

khuan,yap.v can meet when i back M'sia liao.miss u all a lot!