Sunday, December 2, 2007

SORRY

1/12/07 Today is 1st OF Dec,actually is day for us to get salary chq frm boss,but for me is a day i need to said sorry to boss oso.Coz I need to tell boss i want to resign,i ardy consider long time ago,just not know how to tell him.
Finally when boss came in office on morning,after he sit down,he ask me"did i know all the job x-colleague handle?"coz he feel the new girl cant handle,she look like play play,he want me exchange job v her,but i told him"i know to handle,but boss i want to resign oso,sorry,i only work untill 24/12/07."Boss like havent get wat i said,lastly he get wat i said,he look very冷静like not feeling,just ask me y n untill when i work?I just told him coz i need to back M'sia,really sorry cant help him alrdy.Finally he said,u all want to resign,wat can i do?not choice,only must vacancy new girl.Is my new manager turn came in office talk to me after my boss told him about i want to resign,new manager always said cant let me leave,coz they dunt think this new girl can handle our job n oso she got attitude problem,but i told him i alrdy consider n really want to quit.So I just can said sorry to them,coz quit after my x-colleague.

No comments: